Exceptional situation to explore the region : " In the Heart of Val de Loire "
- historical town of Blois,
- walking trails and Loire Valley and Castles by bike,
- horseback riding trails and riverboat tours on the Loire,
- castles : Blois, Chambord (19 km), Cheverny (15 km) , Chaumont (17km), Chenonceau ( 47km), Amboise (35km).
- rural gastronomy : cheese, mushroom caves, wine routes and tasting,
- Sologne area : patchwork of moors, forests and ponds, Sologne Museum, the House of Ponds in Saint Viâtre, the House of the Poaching, the Stag House.
Other ideas :
- Troglodytes houses, the Perche, the Cher Valley,
- International Garden Festivals, Loire Day, the National Hunting and Fishing Days, International World Folkloric Festival of Montoire sur le Loir.